Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2 week checkup

Today I took Azalea to her two week checkup.  She peed on the nurse and screamed while she got her heel pricked.  She has both eating more often and now weighs 5 lbs 9 oz.  I also stopped by the health department to talk to the lactation nurse. I spent an hour filling out paperwork and no one showed up.  I make bottles of my milk everyday but Azalea still won't breastfeed. She just prefers bottles.  It's the same milk, I just wish she would nurse so I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of filling up and storing bottles.

The good news is the books in my book store are selling like hot cakes.  If I could get the same luck with my etsy shop, we'd be set.  It is kind of hard running two stores but it's worth it for my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts