Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dream List

First of all, I'd like to thank my dad for buying me concert tickets. I appreciate it.

Here's my and my husband's dream list:
1. My husband and I would like to take a cruise to Alaska.
2. We would like to finish school.
3. We would like an oven. Which looks like this only a lot more modern.


4. I'd like to backpack across Iceland.
5. Fix up my video site because youtube is way too corporate. Youtube is nothing but political ads and mtv videos. Not like when I joined when it first started. Way to be loyal to your original members, assholes.
6. Become a ninja.
7. Make more music videos and hopefully win the national title.
8. Go to a Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert.
9. Grow an herb and flower garden in our backyard. with hot peppers too.
10. Go snow tubing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts