Saturday, July 17, 2010

28 Days Later is an awesome movie

I saw 28 Days Later on sale and I was like "YAY!!" Oh, and it's not about zombies, it's about the rage virus. Duh. So my husband was like "you only like it because that one guy is naked." That movie is hilarious and awesome. "no cause that guy is naked"

 Especially that scene
"that guy"
where the army guy is cooking and he's wearing a pink frilly apron? Hilarious! And they all go shopping in the supermarket even while the rage virus victims are stalking them?
"is naked"
YES THAT GUY WAS NAKED! I GET IT!!
*beams*
We are totally buying this movie, but not right now. Then we went home and watched Resident Evil. Which actually is about zombies, but they are infected with the T-Virus, not a rage virus, FYI. Also the "lickers" are the boss from the second video game. 

personal thought: My bewbs feel like they're on fire. Stop with the bewbsquishes - They hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts