Friday, July 30, 2010

Maternity Clothes - FTW!

My baby girl is due in 4 weeks people!

When we first found out we were expecting, we went to every single store that Disney offered. And there is a lot of stores on Disney property. Like hundreds. Each time we asked if they had any maternity clothes, because I wanted to wear some really cute Disney clothes while I was expecting. Each time, they said sorry, we don't offer them.  No where. Not even Downtown Disney had any offerings.  Which made me realize that they are completely missing a niche market here which is odd because you would think that they would already have a foothold in every market. So I has a sad because I don't get to wear any cute maternity clothes.

Except this morning I checked the news about Disney like I do every day, and do you know what I saw? Disney has officially announced plans to collaborate with Motherhood Maternity to produce a line of Disney maternity fashions. Too little, too late - my baby will be here soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts